- Always treat the fish with care, in case of an accidental fatality contact the moderators of the event and offer them the fish.
- Every participant is required to own an active ‘’Fishing Pass’’ and needs to show it whenever asked.
- All participants have downloaded the Score Fishing app and make sure it works.
- The team with the most cumulated centimeters of predatory fish wins.
- The rules of the Sport fishing association apply; A maximum of 2 rods per person and 2 spare rods. (unprepaired)
- It’s only allowed to fish with lures.
- Only fish of ‘’Size’’ are in contention of counting towards the total.
Bass/perch minimum size: 22cm.
Zander minimum size: 42cm.
Pike minimum size: 45cm.
- This contest is classified as ‘’Catch/Photo/Release’’ contest which implies that you catch the fish measure it, take a picture and release the fish back in the same water.
- Per catch, the following procedure: 1 clear picture of the fish on the measuring board the head pointing to the left and left side of the fish up. And will be registered in the Score Fishing App.
- Pictures/catches can be registered until 16:00 any received later will not count towards your Total.
- The Organization is not accountable for anything that occurs while participating in the contest. Participation is at your own risk.
- If anything is unclear the referees will make the decisions.
- It is prohibited to fish on unregistered waters.
- All participating boats need to be insured, participants need to bring a copy of their insurance and will be asked to show it.
- In case of participating in a fast speedboat the driver must have a 1- license.
- Whenever unable to show the required papers exclusion from the contest follows.
- Be respectful towards other contestants keep a minimum of 50m between each other while fishing.
- It’s prohibited to leave the water during the contest only when asked an official may an exception be made.
- Every participant is required to have a working smartphone with what’s app installed.
- It’s not allowed to use the fish bun to keep the fish in.
- Questions or reports may be reported to the officials until 16:00.
- A measured fish in cm will be rounded up so for instance a fish of 31,2 cm will count as a 32cm fish.
- The contest will only start when all the teams are out on the water and ready to compete. It will start from the moment the Marshall gives the go sign until 16:00.
- All contestants must obey the local speed limit and rules.
- Registration for the contest runs until the end of 1st of March 2022 or when the maximum number of contestants has been reached.
- After the closing date it’s impossible to cancel and there will be no refunds.
Regulations Predator Challenge 2022Visgids Groningen2022-03-06T10:04:53+01:00